lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, May 01, 2010

On The MMMD Post-What Will Be So Different

Technology at hand:

You may have caught my Yankee Stadium "Tribute" Slideshow & what Red Sox Nation, especially in New York, thinks of the place;

Funny, but one only needs a Digital Camera, shooting in Standard Definition, to make a Video. Today, there are even Digital Pocket Cameras, shooting in HD, for only a few dollars extra;

So I decided to put my 3500 Article into a Video;

I wouldn't do it with a Cell Phone Camera, but with one which shoots in Standard Definition, on a digital camera. I may look like I've grown a lot of Fuzz, which I did for my part in the web series "Peripheral City", but that the way it is;

A Video Article-The Time has arrived;

The Pez Report

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home