lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Next Week, It's Back To My Favorite Therapies

I had occasion last evening to make an inquiry about Acupuncture, a therapy which was actually doing good things for Eczema on my ankles, like, namely, restoring the ankles to much clearer skin:

I spoke to the Acupuncturist, and liked what I heard. He's also a Chiropractor, a Medical Practice, which I also like;

There will be no need to run all over Manhattan for Treatment, as Woodhaven, my Queens Neighborhood, has everything that I need, both Medically and Spiritually;

The Chiropractor told me that acupuncture is now almost half of his Office Practice. I won't have far to go for my treatments. They're what really made me feel optimal, and not merely functioning. Combine this with Vitamin Therapy and Reiki Massage, and I will feel great;

Later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home