lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shea Stadium, Structurally, Will Be Half Gone By The End Of This Week

Yes, The Site of Game 6 of The 1986 World Series, will be almost totally trashed. The Left Field Area up to the 3rd Base Line has been demolished, around the area of Gate A, up to The Gate B Entrance. Meanwhile, the Upper Level has been dismantled from RF to near Home Plate, covering Gate E and Gate D:

I predict that by the end of Next Week, Shea Stadium will be totally demolished, then the debris will be removed, and the Citi Field Parking Lot and Greenery will begin;

Later!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Believe it or not, I remember my Dad, Mom, brother and I going to the NYC World's Fair in '64. I guess I was 11. That's the first time I saw Shea. Mike, correct me if I'm wrong on the year. Thanks.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

The NY World's Fair & Shea Stadium, opened in 1964, so you're correct.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the Citi Field Parking Lot and Greenery will begin;"

Taxpayer Screwed Over Field....

Bailout Field...

9:34 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Try Pauper Field, Lisa, as The Wilpons had Bernie Madoff, as their Investment Guru

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home