lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Assassination" Entered My Vocabulary, 45 Years Ago, Today

I was sitting in my 3rd Grade Classroom at around 1:30PM, EST, on Friday, November 22nd, 1963, when an announcement came over the Public Address System, to keep in our prayers, President Kennedy. We were all ordered over to The Church, across the street from the school. I was only 8 years old at the time:

We heard the Ill-Fated Announcement that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, TX, and died at 1:30PM, ET, after taking an assassin's bullet;

Assassination entered my vocabulary, on that day, in City Line, Brooklyn;

By the time I was 13, in 7th Grade, two more noted men, namely, Martin Luther King Jr and Robert F Kennedy, J F K's Brother, who was running for the Democratic Nomination for President, died by Assassination;

The 1960s were One, Crazy Era;

Later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home