lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

At Least ONE Writer Took Exception To My Essay On Red Sox Chances

This is a free forum, written by a passionate observer of Red Sox Ritual and Games. Last Year, for instance, I was NO Fan of The Eric Gagne' Deal. I thought it was a waste of time, obtaining a Broken Down Mitchell Lister, who sent Denizens of Fenway Park, scattering to The Cask n Flagon, Game On Cafe' and Boston Beer Works, to imbibe in adult beverages, unto the point of tears and rage:

Because the team looks like it's in a situation, similar to '05, which was after the Triumph of '04, where pitching did break a bit, and the usual injury problems, I indicated that a repeat of a World Championship, might not be possible this season. Unlike '05, Mr Manuel Aristedes Ramirez, in his tiring act of "Manny Being A Chronic Pain In The Arse", got his wish and was traded;

I state that this Season is quite similar in scope to '05, with Beckett now in pain. I don't think that Wakefield, now older, is an answer, as that when the knuckleball doesn't dance around the plate, he is then quite-ineffective and scary to watch, though he can eat up innings, as was witnessed by me on April 20th, at Fenway Park;

The Similarities with '06 are in this season as well, with a "Hurt" Manny, a Sore Beckett and Sr Ortiz' Wrist causing problems, not to mention the Pain of Schilling being shut down for the '08 Season, as well as, possibly, for good. The last Lester Pitching Debacle, causes me to think about '06, all over again. There's pattern, here, and from what I've watched this season, indications may not lead to a repeat of '07. I'm being realistic and cautious and that's all. I'm not throwing the team under the bus and I'm NOT a front-runner. In fact, a group of us ordered the M L B Extra Innings Package, so as to enjoy watching N E S N Red Sox Coverage, which will not be possible, due to the Sox playing the Yankees and being forced to watch the "Soviet Propaganda Style" of The "NO" Network, called YES by The Yankees. Is THAT The Action of a Front Runner? I think not. I am throwing NO ONE UNDER THE BUS;

To that certain writer of note, I observe patterns as well as the games, themselves. When pitching is suspect, the season is suspect or in Jeopardy of ending earlier than expected;

"Fan" is a derivative of the word "Fanatic". Baseball is a Sport and Business. It is NOT a RELIGION. No one in Baseball or any sport, can change Water into Wine. I do NOT worship players. Their Worship is called Idolatry;

Later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home