lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"Sweet Caroline, Oh, Oh, Oh"

I know what you're thinking, namely Mid 8th Inning at Fenway Park in Boston or Mid 8th at Keyspan Park in Coney Island, Brooklyn, but it was neither one:

I have neither the time nor the resources to date Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg and She's only of Irish Descent, not Irish-Born;

Hence, I did engage in conversation with Caroline, who was Irish Born from Mayo;

I learned a lot about Current Ireland and, yes, they're going on in recession, just like here in America;

I was surprised to learn that among their immigrants for economical reasons, are people from Colombia;

Ahhh, The Emerald Isle, is a proverbial Woodside, Queens, with the same concerns as the Good Ol' USA;

It's not the Ireland of Stories but of Realidades;

Poles are a large Immigrant Group, as are Russians;

Life has changed in Ireland and is faster-paced, as Caroline told me. The Irish are following the American Trend of Things;

And Irish Voters turned down The Treaty Of Lisbon, in turn The EU full membership;

And with that, Good Night, All

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home