lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm My Own Lab Rat

I had read about Citrulline, an element found in Watermelon and its' rinds. Let's just say that if you eat enough of the fruit and its' rinds, male sexual activity will be enhanced:

After eating 3 Pieces of Watermelon, yesterday, including the rinds, I felt a sensation in the Lower regions of my body. Unfortunately, I'd have to eat a much-greater supply of the fruit, to achieve that sensation for a longer period;

But, due to the Candida Condition, it caused for a rash, and Edema in my Right Leg(Swelling). It's because of Sugar in the fruit, and Sugar and Yeast sure can brew up a mess;

But, I found that a 5B Capsule of Acidophillus and other Probiotics, cleared up the Edema Swelling;

I can thank my Well-Meaning Doctors for all those Antibiotics, which kill the Healthy Flora In The Intestines, leading to an overgrowth of Candida, which is painful and very-annoying. Having gone with Natural Medicine, is giving me a new look in life;

The Red Sox are killing my feelings but the West Coast Tour is ending today, as Josh Beckett is not the same as he was last year, in yesterday's 4-2 Loss, in Anaheim. They play at 6:00PM-ET in Anaheim, on ESPN. Fortunately, Tampa Bay goes outside of its' Circus Tent Dome during this week, built in tribute to the one in Minneapolis;

Later!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home