lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, July 19, 2008

MM

No, this doesn't mean "Manny Mania" or "Manny Maniac" or "Manny Moron". As I led up to this article, everything was Written in Roman Numerals, which were taught by my teachers in Grade School(Catholic, I may add). For M=1000, so MM=2000:

I know. Manny Ramirez is acting like a 10 Year Old, in hoping that his Contract Option for 2009 is picked up by The Red Sox, but he is pissing off John Henry and you don't do that to a guy that feeds you, especially biting the guy's hand, in the proverbial sense or even the literal sense. His Mid Season demands to be traded every year, except for last season, only to change his mind, is getting somewhat ridiculous. What next? Is he going to fart on an elevator riding with the traveling secretary? Who knows with Manny;

Even Babe Ruth got traded, because he was a really bad boy. The Red Sox lost 11-3 to the Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim, at Angel Stadium, this evening-NOT Fun;

The Road is not kind to the Sox, this Season. It's almost as if it's 2005, Deja Vu, all over again, as one Mr Berra would put it;

This Blog, with the Red Sox, primarily in mind, also gives some NY National League Coverage, a lot of it blasting the s--t out of the NY Mets, like what happened to John Maine. Why doesn't he seem to go past 5 Innings, anymore?

Also the Blog has covered the phenomena of The Growth of The Latin Mass, in Catholic Liturgy, so now you wonder why Latin is sprinkled into these writings. AND The Traditional Latin Mass is growing in Popularity;

Lately, I've gone into Health Issues. Have you ever wondered what Ester Of Wood Rosin is and what it's doing in that Crystal Light Beverage of yours? It sounds quite-toxic to me, but it's not. Pharmaceutical Companies are now worried about small companies which make High Quality Products, which actually get rid of what ails you, which have The Big Guys who make Side Effect Laden Drugs, on the run;

It's Pennant Race Time. Thanks For Reading;

Later!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Congrats on MM. I know the Roman numerals quite well, too. And as for John Henry and his employee, one Manny Ramirez, I put it this way in my morning post..."John Henry, owner of the club and also owner of the doghouse where Manny resides between games." Gee, I quoted myself! But I think that's about right, don't you? poor Manny...it's nobody's fault but his own. Comment to you soon....Pete.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Manny, alas, is being an a--hole. I don't find it funny in the least:

Peter? These are the 2000 which made the cut. I've written everything from a few lines to super articles laced with Humor and Pathos. It's "Michael Being Michael", minus knocking down the Road Secretary or going off on Youk;

Could Manny be losing it physically, which may explain his Mood Swings? What is inside, has an effect on the Outside, something which I've Learned a lot about;

Michael;

Later!

12:53 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

Michael I am sorry about the health issues and I dont know what I think about manny. I am hanging in there :)

2:19 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Grand To Hear from You, Kaylee!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Michael - Heartiest of congratulations on your 2000th post! Quite a milestone to reach. May God bless you (and us) with another 2000, at least!

Jim (Suldog)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Sul?

Like You, I remember Test Patterns on TV Stations, at 6AM, as most stations signed off around 1AM, except that CBS 2 here in NYC, went 24 Hours;

Now it's all night news or all night Infomercials;

At 5:55AM on WNBC4, it was Modern Farmer on a Saturday Morning. I even remember "Howdy Doody" and "Captain Kangeroo"(CBS);

There was no FOX;

2000 is a lot of entries;

And Thanks for The Memories.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home