lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, June 20, 2008

Mr Curt Schilling Needs Surgery On His Shoulder And Thank You For The Memories

Funny, but I had a feeling that it would come to an end this way, as Curt Schilling needs surgery. I remember one evening, where I had a discussion with Allison of Beverly, MA, at Red Sox Haunt, "The Hairy Monk", which doubles as an Irish Pub at East 25th Street and 3rd Avenue, in Murray Hill, Manhattan:

She insisted that the rest will have Curt back on track, while I thought that Surgery by Curt's Surgeon, Dr Morgan, would take care of the problem;

Curt is Curt and has elected to go under a knife, to fix his problem shoulder up, which is too bad;

I can see why Allison thought that Therapy would be better. After all, I'm now under the treatment of Alternative Therapy, which is making me feel better as a person, than seeing some MD, who prescribes pills for Symptoms, without knowing the whole story about me;

Curt's gone for the Season and, perhaps, his career may be over, which is sad;

My advice to Omar Minaya-don't let Jeffy order you to sign a Post-Op Curt-it might not be fun and Weasal Bernazard may replace you;

But, for Game 6 Of The Great '04 Comeback, Thanks For The Memories, Curt and for '07, too;

And for suggesting that Tito be our manager;

And to Allison from Beverly, MA, a Tremendous Thanks, for that Sweet Wet Kiss and Hug, two weeks ago at The Hairy Monk, after the Red Sox downed an Opponent. I think it was Tampa Bay, who fell victim;

Later, Gators!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home