lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Red Sox 7-3 Over Tampa Bay, Mets Over Snakes IN AZ, & The Yankees Spoiled The Night with a 5-2 Over The Mariners

FINALLY, for the 1st Time In awhile, The Red Sox scored multiple runs in an inning(The 4th) & smashed Tampa Bay, 7-3. Brandon Moss Homered. The Cool, REAL Air in Boston & NOT that Domed Crap, got to Edwin Jackson & The DEVIL RAYS. I remember when the Houston Astros of 1969, had the best home record in Baseball. They also had the WORST Road Record & ended up being 81-81:

Mets defeated the Diamondbacks in Phoenix, 7-2. Ryan Church & David Wright homered. So WHY is FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal talking about the IMMINENT Firing of Willie Randolph? You can't fire an OWNER(He doesn't want to p--- off Jeffy Wilpon). NY Mets @ 3:55PM-ET, vs Diamondbacks on FOX-Don't worry, but Mc Cavah will not ruin it for anybody;

DFYankees ruined my night, defeating Seattle, 5-2 in The Toilet on a Cool Night;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

So many facts with so few words, but I know you wanted to get the word out, and out quickly. The offensive tidal wave continued last night (Saturday), and I'm very happy. Now if only Jon Lester can follow up his last start with another gem, but that's a TALL order, and if the bats continue to smoke, yet ANOTHER tall order, I'll be a happy guy. I hope everything's going great, my NYC friend. pete

6:20 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Fine in NYC, Peter:
Two Women gave me hot smokin' Hugs & Kisses, as I continue to lose a good # of LBS

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home