lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mobile Gadgets & Baseball


What you see is my Palm T/X, a PDA which operates like a Laptop, which I carry with me a lot. I've carried it to Fenway Park and Shea Stadium to write my Game Summaries and can do e-mail and text from it, with my cell phone as wireless modem(Bluetooth Is Great, but WiFi is better);
It's 5.4 Ounces, which is better than carrying a 5 to 7 LB Notebook Computer. Add The 2 Ounce Palm Universal Keyboard and it's only 7.4 Ounces. With my 3.5 Ounce Cell Phone, it's almost 11 Ounces. The 3.5 Ounce Motorola RAZR V3 can shoot short videos, often seen on this site;
But, that's about to change, with the soon to be purchase of the Palm Centro Phone for AT and T Mobility, weighing only 4.4 Ounces, giving me longer videos, photos, MS Office, and MobiRadio, carrying less and giving me more flexibility, like having a Notebook, only without all the Wires and it does the Nextel Push To Talk Function;
Think-shooting a Big Papi or Manny Homer, A Jose' Reyes Stolen Base or A-Rod Striking Out and the Videos will run longer. And a friend will get the Palm T/X, as the Centro will run at 3G, EDGE Class 10 WiFi Speeds for a PDA;
Data in Boston and NYC, will fly like a Manny Homer;
Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home