lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, April 14, 2008

Meanwhile, On FOX Last Night

FOX 5 NY stopped in @ KNOWN Red Sox Bar, Professor Thom's on the Subject of The Buried & Disinterred Red Sox Jersey buried in the Visitor's Clubhouse in the New Yankee Stadium, which sent Henry Steinbrenner over the edge. Supposedly, his Brother, Albert Steinbrenner, called for violent Actions, by The Construction Worker Gino's Colleagues, including the kicking of Fecal Material out of Gino:

I was on FOX5 NY last evening, as I received a phone call this morning. Last night I stated that it was a little prank, which one Female Sox Fan agreed with. That Lady also bought me a drink(I owe ya one);

The only "Coise" I see the Yankees having, is that $275M 3rd Baseman, A-Rod. Maybe they should press charges against A-Rod for holding them up for $275M. Gino would be NOTHING by comparison. Hank & Hal should kick THEMSELVES;

& for Alice Mc Gillon & Randy Levine? WHAT kind of deal did Rudy Giuliani make with Good Ol' George Steinbrenner?

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home