lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

There Is TREMENDOUS Fury In The Voices Of Mets Fans This Winter

Hell Hath No Fury Like Mets Fans Scorned By The Wilpons, who're on my "Riviera Diss List" along with Kazmercyk(Pronounced Kazmarek):

I was reading the "Kranepool Society" Blog, written by Steve Keane of Staten Island, who's a Brooklyn Expatriate(Like I am). It is linked on the right side of my blog;

He's not a happy camper & neither are Mets Fans, who've had to endure a 20% increase in ticket prices, as well as a Skinflint Ownership, more-interested in Fat Cats Than Actual Fans;

He also links to "Matt Cerrone's Mets Blog". It's a good idea to click over there from Steve's Page;

Me? I'd rather be @ Fenway Park, but it was @ Shea Stadium where I 1st Encountered that Sweet Music to mine ears, "YANKEES SUCK";

Well, Freddie & Jeffy, SO DO YOU. & my last game in Shea, will be laced with tears;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home