lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Piniero Vs Pedro Martinez with Cards @ Mets, 7:10PM @ The DUMP

This is what happens when owners decide what is cost-effective:

They tie a Dynamic General Manager's Hands;

The Really Effective Pitcher is too-expensive, so they go with a raw talent @ a Quarter of the cost & the kid burns out, halfway through the season;

All revenues are being put into a New Ballpark, 10 Feet from the Centerfield Entrance, @ a capacity, much-smaller than the current facility, which is looking like a Dump;

Joe Smith(His Real Name)came into the Game & S--- the bed, getting the loss, with the rest of the 'pen on burnout;

I had this gnawing feeling back in January, when the Mets developed a case of Constipation. Somewhere, in my mind was Jeff Wilpon has his hands in this;

I guess that a Championship is NOT good enough for Shea Stadium(The Dump), as it must be held over for Citi Field;

Pedro Martinez will try to save the day, tonight;

Funny, but when there was that Power display early on, I was hoping to feel grand. I was to make my Moose Legion Degree & did;

Came out & Mets Pitching came apart, with score now 7-6. Final was Washington 9-6 over The Mets;

As far as Postseason Plans, I'll be watching The Red Sox, by & large. I don't see the Mets in this Picture. I hope I'm wrong;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home