lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Guarana Can Cause One Incredible Rush & Crash

The Seed from the Guarana Plant, in Brazil, has 3 times the caffeine of a coffee bean:

I had a bottle of Dasai Strawberry & Kiwi, which is laced with B vitamins. It also contains Guarana. It also made me intensely-nervous & sweaty;

When I crashed, I had trouble keeping my eyes open. This is only from drinking 6 Ounces. It was like a certain Baseball team, crashing after a 3-0 Lead in the ALCS, in '04;

Never Again will I drink that "Rocket Fuel"(I wonder if Roger might be using it as we speak. In his time now, it's Hammy Time);

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Mikey, be careful out there! If I even have a Diet Snapple, that's enough caffeine to keep me alert. Not a coffee drinker, but sometimes being alert is OK. I'm so looking forward to Tuesday night with Bruce and the Band! Don't forget, if you have time, the TODAY SHow Friday morning, most likely between 8 and 9:30.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I will say this, Peter:

Guarana is scary & so's the Crash. I was never so on edge in my life only consuming 6 Ounces;

Ready For The Victory Party, Tonight!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home