lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, September 03, 2007

MC-1100







You KNOW how I Love THIS Team, with REAL, FUN Fans. People call us "Red Sox Nation". Yankees "Fans" have NOTHING On Us:

I'm what one calls a Renegade, as I'm a Sawx Fan, born & raised in Brooklyn, Living in Queens. What a Combo;

I not only write this blog but co-operatively write on "This Blog Sox" & contribute Essays to "Fenway Nation". I know, my fingers are always busy;

I also write about another favorite thing & that's The Traditional Latin Mass. A # of them are Red Sox Fans, which is a sign that "The Nation" is everywhere;

& the Young Lassie, Kaylee in AZ, is feeling Better;

Above are Photos from my Favorite Ball Park & the People who make it memorable, including "The Long Ride Of Wally The Green Monster";

I enjoy the Two Communities Who Come Here, from "Red Sox Nation To Traditional Catholics. You All Make My Day;

Pax Vobiscum;

Lets Go Red Sox(1);
Lets Go Mets(2);

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you contributed to Fenway Nation! I'll have to start paying closer attention, I guess.

RSN and the Traditional Mass-two great things that go great together!

(Can a lapsed catholic say that with any authority?)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Why Not, Lisa, Why Not!

1:53 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

GREAT POST :P

11:28 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Thanks, Kaylee:

Thought about you & others @ Fenway, Friday Night

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home