lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, September 03, 2007

You KNOW What I Think Of This Team



They S---. Their Fans S---. Their Radio & TV Crews S---. M L B Umpires who give into Yankmes Fans S---. Roger Clemens is a Roided P O #2. Derek Jeter Is a Diva & Drama Queen. Why does Roger follow Andy Around? Is there a lot of "Chemistry" between them, if you know WHAT I mean?

Why is their Stadium called "The Toilet"? Shouldn't Fans go to a stadium or park to watch a game, instead of going to a toilet?

Torre is OVERRATED, as it was Zimmer, who really ran the club, in the Championship Years, until Steinbrenner shot himself in the foot;

I'm a Red Sox Fan from a NY NATIONAL League Background, so that makes me a real target for Yankthese Fans & Honoured to be Doubly Hated. My HQ is Fenway Park, with my Satellite Office @ Shea Stadium;

My Rant Is Finished. Let's Go Red SOX(1) & Let's Go Mets(2);

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home