lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, August 30, 2007

'What? ANOTHER 'Bleak Futures @ Fenway' Game?

September 2nd, last year, was a "Bleak Futures" Game. Now Manny's out with a Strained Oblique. & Kielty's hurt, too. I know. I just wanna puke:

Click On The Title Above, for The Manny Diagnosis;

I'll be in Fenway Park, tomorrow night, after visiting Boston Beer Works & having a RemDawg Doggie;

I will have a grand time, as I have, 5 Other Times before, even though it may be "P--- The Bed Time";

See You all on The Live Fenway Blog, Tomorrow Night;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

2 Comments:

Blogger paramedicgirl said...

Hey, Michael, I'll be in Boston Saturday, Sept 1, heading home on Air Canada Sunday Sept 2. If you are in Boston on Sat, I'm going to Mass at the Prudential Centre for the Saturday Vigil. Wish I had of planned ahead for a Red Sox game. Fenway Park is very close to where we are staying.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'm home now, Georgia:

Enjoy Boston;

Michael

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home