lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The ONE Baseball Thing Which I Will NOT Do This Week

Is go ANYWHERE NEAR SportsRadio 66, WFAN, when The Mets are on:

You heard me;

I hope you heard me loud & clear;

Whilst Sr Fred & Company are holding a New Ballpark Fundraiser & buying junk, thinking their fans are just so-damn stupid, I will place the Mets this week on "Ignore";

There were NO Upgrades to this team, but prices sure shot up @ Shea Stadium;

There's ONLY One Reason you guys are in 1st Place in the NL & NL East, especially The East;

Everybody else in the East, SUCKS, that's why;

I care NOT to be distracted by dreck, until 09/12. I've got my Sawx to follow;

& remember, ALWAYS, the Events which changed America, on that Fateful Day, 091101;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home