lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Two Red Sox Promotions Of Note- & I Saw Their Debuts At Fenway Park

At The September 2nd, '06 Accidental Due To Storm 1:05PM game vs the Blue Jays, I saw David Murphy, up from P'Tucket, in RF in Trot Nixon's Place. I saw his 1st MLB Hit, off A. J. Burnett, & the Denizens of Fenway went Wild, in a 5-1 loss;

On Sunday, May 20th Braves-Sox Game, I saw Kason Gabbard, up from Pawtucket, make his MLB Debut, pitching a gem, enroute to a 6-3 Victory. That was the 2:05PM, hit by rain, 4:35PM Game start. Again, Fenway's THE Place to watch someone up from the minors, as the ovation is soooo wild & cool;

Both have been called up for the 3 Game Seattle Series, next week, in Starbucks' Country;

Good luck to both of you, as I can always say I saw your debuts. Thanks!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home