lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, June 10, 2007

As I've Said Before

There's A Certain Catholicity to this blog, despite it being a Baseball Blog. Originally, I was to be at the 9:00AM Mass at St John's Cemetery Chapel, but due to a raging fever, which broke only 3 hours ago, I went to my usual 11AM Mass @ Woodhaven's St Thomas Apostle Church. The Mass was reverently-celebrated with Traditional Hymns for the Feast of Corpus Christi:

During the fever, I wasn't sure as to what day it was, I had slept so long. It wasn't until the announcement that "The Sopranos" Finale is tonight, that I got my bearings;

Say a prayer for Fr Felice DeLaura, as he has Neurological Problems with his feet, as he can't stand up most of the time, but he can still celebrate Mass with the best of them;

One usher mentioned to me that when his brother was signed by the Detroit Tigers, conditioning was different, as there were 6 weeks of drills & few hamstring problems. Now there's only 2 weeks of this, followed by games. He suspects that all these untraceable substances are being taken, causing for all ballplayers' injuries;

It's just my thoughts for today;

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger David M. Quintana said...

Not a bad blog for a Red Sox fan...lol

3:49 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Thanks, David:

So Met Food Burned;

I hope that this isn't an arson job

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home