lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, April 14, 2007

"DO & The RemDawg Are Welcome In My House, Anytime"

Also, Gary Cohen, Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Bob Brenly, Hawk Harrelson, Vin Scully, Joe Buck, Jon Miller, Thom Brennaman, Joe Garagiola, Peter Van Weiran, Skip Caray, Chip Caray, & Michael Kay, are welcome in my house, at least on Television:

I just ordered MLB Extra Innings through Time Warner Cable, with 4 Payments on my bill. Now the Red Sox can stay at home, here in Queens. I don't have to go to Professor Thom's or Hairy Monk to get my Red Sox Action;

However, during the Yankees Series, I have to be with my Red Sox Bretheren, as I cannot stomach the YES Network, ESPN, or FOX, ALONE. Just the 17+Mentions of Derek Jeter by Tim Mc Carver, is need for me to be with my friends;

A Word To The I-Man:
Go on that Long Franciscan Retreat;
You Need It;

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home