lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, December 11, 2006

"Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Red Sox Programming Among Other Things"

Babe Ruth(Pitcher/Outfielder) was a Knight of Columbus. So am I, for that Matter. In fact, so is Ron Guidry. Yankees aside, they were(in the case of Ruth) & are(Guidry), my Brother Knights:

Now, having said that piece, December 15th, '06 is near. That's the deadline where Dasuke Matsuzaka, the Japanese Pitcher who won the World Baseball Classic, must be signed by the Red Sox, or else D-Mat is returned to his team in Japan, for bidding on him next year;

Scott Boras, are you listening? Larry Lucchino, are you b***s******* "The Nation"?
I don't feel like watching another Josh Beckett-Generated Homer Ball flying out across Mass 'Pike towards B U, or Cambridge. The Nation in New England & The NY Metropolitan Area, IS tiring of all that Yankee Crap;

Andy Pettitte has returned to The Aging Yankees, just in time for Old-Timers' Day in The Bronx;

Me thinks that Roger might just stay at home in Houston for 1 more Year;

& Tim Mc Carver will be ever more-annoying now that his MVP Choice, Derek Jeter, didn't win that award. Tim, we'll all be chanting "SHUT UP", whenever you open your trap about DSJ;

Everybody have a nice week ahead;

Michael.

8 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

This week will be predicated on how big an as*h**le Mr. Boras(s) is, as I wrote specifically in my Monday posts. Michael, I am dumbfounded. No pun intented...your thoughts? And thank0s for you everyday reading. I am stumped, pi**ed off, and impatient. My goodness! Steinbrenner is easier to deal with.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

My spelling could have been proof-read, but it's Monday....I'm forgiven, I hope.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Christine E. said...

As long as fat boy roger does not join Andy Petitte in NYC, I'll be ok...:-)

Tim McCarver would RAVE about Jeter whether or not he won the MVP..its revolting anyway you slice it...:-)

Hope you are well!

12:42 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

thanks for the advice i'll try it at:-)
and yes sign him already what are they farting around for anyways mcarver raves about everything.and yeah roger sont join pettite:-)

7:17 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

i want the matasuzaka signing news by my birthday friday or sooner.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Peter? No Problem:

Christine? I'm Ok;

Kaylee? Happy Birthday!

8:53 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Scott Evil Boras obviously cares very little about his client. If he did care even the slightest, he would do whatever it took to make him happy. I wonder who the hell told Matsuzaka that Boras was the guy to go to!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Bor***, that's who:

Aent of A-Fraud!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home