lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, September 16, 2012

This Is An Interesting Production Development

As I produce the Webcast of a soon to premiere Cable TV Show, called "The Kong Show", a NYC CabaretComedy Act, I have learned to have extensions from Blip.tv. The Best Affiliate to have is a popular mobile blogging site called Tumblr. Tumblr subscribers tend to be young, educated & creative types. Many are Producing videos on Vimeo(Known as my favorite site). Blip.tv is home to "The Kong Show On Blip." It is a joint production of Powella Productions & my outfit, now called The Station Square Group.
I often send the Blip Feed of The Kong Show On Blip over to Tumblr. As it turns out, somebody watches the episodes. There is a demand for High Energy, Low Budget Comedy & The Kong Show Supplies it.
But one of the followers of my Tumblr Blog, is a Video Distribution & Production Company in California, called Kold Cast TV, currently seen in 138 Countries. I received an email from Tumblr on Friday, telling me about the follower.
To my surprise, Kold Cast TV is following my blog. I think that they may be following "The Kong Show On Blip", which is pushed out to Tumblr on a daily basis.
Quite-Interesting, in that another Web Show Network is following my Blog & Show. I wonder who else may be watching.
I will let you know about further developments.
M

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home