lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

An Unusual Video Appearance

I was importuned by two, quite nice, Orthodox Jewish Girls @ Barnes & Noble in Forest Hills, Queens, to appear in a video, to wish a dear friend of theirs, a Happy Birthday. That, I did & wished both of them a Happy New Year. They wished me the same.
A number of years ago, a Bingo Hall Owner who is a Jew, explained to me that a Good Deed is called a Mitzvah.
Well, in the Loyal Order Of Moose, we members are advised in the Ceremony of Enrollment for The Moose Legion, to do a Good Deed every day.
As I am both an Actor & Videographer/Producer, I got to be part of the two girls video, to wish their friend a Happy Birthday. Doing The Mitzvah does feel quite good.
Both girls, who are Orthodox, were very modestly dressed, not exposing any skin, which is a good thing.
I, thanks to a Bingo Hall Owner, have some further understanding of Judaism. Now, a Bar Mitzvah is the Good Deed done to bring a Jewish Boy into Manhood at 13 Years Old. For Orthodox Jewish Girls, the age is 12, for the Bas Mitzvah.
Bar, in this case, is for the Male & Bas is for the Female.
Shalom!
L'Chaim!
M

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home