lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Like This App

Blogger's iPhone App, makes Blogger relevant & easy to use. This app works both on & off line,
I often write entries overnight & then upload these entries when I get to a wi fi hotspot.
I am now finding that I don't really need WordPress or Posterous any longer. Blogger is just fine.
So is tumblr, good for posting my Vimeo Videos, and is great for short thoughts.
Now that iVideo.ie accepts Vimeo & Dailymotion+VideoBam, & blip.tv, Posterous won't be needed. Vimeo can also be placed on ShowYou.com. VodPod also aggregates blip.tv. This blog will also act as an aggregator for blip.tv, Dailymotion, Vimeo & Videobam. VideoBam will also carry some K of C Free Throw Coverage.
But, I do like Blogger.
M

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home