lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, August 01, 2011

Until I Was Introduced To Vimeo.com

I would've been like the rest of the assorted lemmings, marching in lockstep over the YouTube Cliff.
Having Said that, instead of placing my coverage of the Knights of Columbus Free Throw Basketball Championship onto YouTube, I adopted a much-fresher approach. Having the honor of working with Innovative Directors, gave me insight into why they make use of Vimeo.com & DailyMotion.com. On both services, their works do shine.
But, the key to the success of the various YouTube Shows is collaboration & mockery. Shane Dawson mocks the crap out of "Fred", & is quite entertaining in his own right. Often, the mockery is better than the Original Program.
Hence, when the Soccer Moms From "The Real Housewives Of East Glendale", begin to whine about their lack of YouTube #s, there will be a web series on YouTube, replete with utter stupidity & vanity.
Hey, Shane! You have just inspired my inner smart-Arse.
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home