lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Interesting Note Today In Filming

The Set Photographer, Marcina, A Lovely Young Mexicana Woman, was using a Canon Camera,,taking still photos of the cast members. For whatever reason, I was her favorite photographic subject.
I was photographed in Hospital Gown, Jacket & Red Sox Cap with Mets Shirt, even in white shorts & white shirt. I enjoyed this very much.
Someone remarked that I looked the part of a "Williamsburg Hipster." Williamsburg is said to be the creative centre of Brooklyn, though I somewhat lean towards Prospect Park in that regard. I, however, was born in Bushwick, just next door to Williamsburg & grew up in Cypress Hills, so I am a North Brooklynite. Yet my really good roles are in South & Central Brooklyn.
More Later!
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home