lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Gods Behaving Badly" Update

Final Scenes shot overnight at Snug Harbor Cultural Centre in West Brighton, in Staten Island.
I am exhausted. Of all the Movie & TV Sets I have ever worked on, the Best is a tie between the Indie Film "The Normals" & Onion Sports Network's "SportsDome,"

To say this about the 4 Nights:
4 Nights of Work were interesting, as the 1st 2 Nights there was nothing to do. The 3rd Night had some scenes filmed.

Last night into early yesterday morning, I worked wearing a green blanket. It was an intense night. Several scenes filmed. Supposedly, the "Gods" shut off the Sun. Then the Sun was turned back on.

When I got home, I went to bed. I got up once at 2PM. Then fell off until 6:30PM. Then I fell off until 12:30AM.

I noticed that little to no coffee was served. That sucked. Operating with no caffeine was exhausting.

I had a better time doing "The Comedy", an ultra low budget film, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. At least there was Coffee.
Thank You, Andy Devlin.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home