lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WHY Are YouTube Videos The Most Pirated Videos?

It is probably WHY the coverage of the Knights Of Columbus Int'l Free Throw Basketball Championship in Queens County & Long Island will not be on that Ubiqtuous Pile of Junk(Also Cluttered), called YouTube.
Finding a segment of Test Coverage being used to promote a gambling website, got me furious. There was an Apple Computer Reseller Site which used a YouTube Clip as an example of video being produced with an iPod Touch 4G, involving the 2 Time Long Island Champion Jason Camus, which I didn't mind, as my iPod Touch 4G became the production workhorse of Free Throw Coverage over a # of networks.
But, I am not using YouTube, as I fear piracy of the coverage. Suppose one of the clips is re-dubbed with the voice of Suzyn Waldman, with her now classic "Roger Clemens is in George Steinbrenner's Bawx & Roger Clemens is back. Oh My Goodness, Goodness Gracious!";
Please! The clip would be ruined, & be used in a parody, which wouldn't please me, nor the contestant, nor his/her family.
No one would take our coverage of this event seriously.
So, hence, coverage is in the intelligent, mature, Director/Producer World of Vimeo.com, blip.tv & Dailymotion.com, where this crap is neither tolerated, nor encouraged. Producers in the 3 Places, have creativity, intelligence & thoughtfulness & not a reckless spirit of idiocy, going for The Cheap Laugh.
YouTube once forced me to use their Gregorian Chant Selection. To the "Paranoia City", which YouTube is, I say "No Thanks" & a hearty "Fuck You."
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home