lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Latest Application To Allow Free Phone Calls From My iPod Touch

TextFree by Pinger, allows free Text Messaging from an iPod Touch in a Wi Fi Area, using a real phone #. But now, free phone calling can be done from said device, so, in effect, I have a 2nd Mobile Phone:

TextFree is, in effect, competing with Skype. Skype is a service where one can make phone calls from any PC or Mac, as well as any Wi Fi Enabled Device(Netbooks, MacBooks, MacBook Pros, Mac Pros, iMacs, iPhones, iPod Touches & iPads & soon Android Phones;

iPads with AT&T Data Service, can be used to make Phone calls. I made a crystal clear call over my iPod Touch to a friend in Denver, CO, as well as to my business partner in Ozone Park, Queens, via Wi Fi, over TextFree;

I have TextFree & Skype, as well as iCall. Now, like I said before, I have a 2nd Mobile Phone, all without needing connection charges;

The Big, Giant Pez Report.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home