lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, September 04, 2010

To Me, Baseball On Radio Is Best

And WHY do I say that? As I listen to Red Sox vs White Sox in today's makeup game, over the WEEI Feed, I get to hear the banter between Joe Castiglione & Dave O'Brien, as they paint the word pictures in one's mind. "Radio whets the appetite for Baseball & Television Satiates it" is a statement once spoken many years ago by one Walter O'Malley(Funny That I should quote from Him, but he is right about Radio, though it was from my Brooklyn from whence the Dodgers departed after the 1957 Season).

I am not always thrilled with Baseball on Television, though I do like Orsillo and Remy on NESN, Cohen, Darling and Hernandez on SNY &, of course, The Venerable Mr Scully in Los Angeles.
In regards to viewing a a game on FOX or YES, No Thanks!
I'll let the picture speak for itself, with some commentary.
Now let me get back to WEEI.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home