lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Days Leading To 09/11/01

It was Saturday, 09/08/01. The Red Sox were facing the Yankees at Yankee Stadium II. Pedro Martinez didn't have his stuff that day & Pedro got taken yard a few times:

Outside after the game, I looked downtown. I saw the Twin Towers from River Avenue & West 157th Street. I saw the Twin Towers & they looked beautiful, yet I was having some bad vibes & not just because the Red Sox got blown away in that game;

I didn't feel right about something. Little did I know, but it would be the LAST Time I would ever see those Twin Towers, a place whose underground shopping and eating malls I would frequent;

Tuesday, 09/11/01 was a warm & sunny summer day.
At 8:46AM, ET, the world we knew, changed forever;

It hasn't been the same since;

So say a prayer, light a candle & remember those who lost their lives.

Kyrie Elaison!

M

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home