lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, April 16, 2010

Theo? WHO Are You Consulting With For This Team?

If You Wonder WHY I am making a whole slew of Videos, it's because I want to show you all that I can work both in front of a camera as well as behind one. It also takes my mind off the Current State of WHAT is going on the field with the Boston Red Sox:

You're playing like THE METS, for crying out loud. Theo? Who have you been consulting with? Ladies who read Tea Leaves? The Figurehead known as Omar Minaya? That Baseball Whiz Kid named Jeffy Wilpon? Is Larry Lucchino The New Jeffy?

OK, Lackey is a smart pickup, but we're worried about Josh Beckett. I'm even worried about John Lester & Clay Buchholz.

It may be time for a new pitching coach.

The Pez Report

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home