lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, August 10, 2009

MMCM-I Feel Honored & Touched By These People(Clue-NOT A-Rod)

It was 5:15PM-ET & it was time for Mass @ St Agnes-East 43rd Street betwwen Lexington & 3rd Avenues in Midtown, Manhattan:

I was at Mass with 5 People(None with 1st Name of Madonna). I was deeply touched by their devotion to The Holy Sacrifice Of The Mass. It had no Guitar Music(Mercifully), in fact no music;

The Folk Mass has passed beyond its' Usefulness in attracting young people, like about 30 Years ago. Today's Mass had a younger crowd, which is GREAT;

Who NEEDS "Kumbaya", when either Gregorian Chant or No Music will Suffice;

Lori? Grace? Heather? Sean? Brian? Thank You as I love all of you, as the Homily was about The Eucharist;

As for The Red Sox losing to the Yankees, 5-2, I may not be a "Happy Camper" but that's Life;

In Nomini Patris, Et Filli Et Spiritu Sancti, Amen;

The Pez Report

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home