lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Great Ordeal Is Close To Conclusion

I can recall when I got sent out on Extended Sick Leave, to get well, I got well, Physically, which made for a greater feeling emotionally:

But, there's a requirement that I MUST See a Psychiatrist, before going back to work. You may feel great from attacking the root cause of your problems, but as I found with one of them, the Root Cause I treated was not my problem. Rather, he stated that it was Depression, which could be treated by Prescription Medication, which I questioned;

It's Often Forgotten that Psychiatrists are Medical Doctors, who truly look to prescribe medicine, often not recognizing that fact that one can be made well, holistically. I found out what made me ill, in the 1st Place, via Holistic Methods, such as Probiotics, Minerals, Vitamins and Enzymes, were utilized in making me well;

The Courses of Antibiotics, led to a rather Severe Case Of Candida In the Gut, which led to Depression and Other Ailments. The Candida Over Flow, caused Flatulence and Putrescence in the Bowels, and other Disorders regarding Digestion;

I'm no fan of Western Medicine, as the Practice of it, tends towards treating and suppressing symptoms, but not treating the cause;

I switched, through the help of Visiting Nurse Service, to a Psychotherapy Center in Queens. They've scheduled my Appointment for returning to work, via Psychiatrist, for the 1st Week of January;

And then, it's back to work;

Pray For Me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home