lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mac And Me


It started when my Compaq 475Mhz Laptop died on me in 2003. I was a big Windows guy:
In January, '04, I looked at Macworld's back pages and saw some older, but useful Macintosh Machines:

The 1st was a G3 PowerMac All In One, which was a 7 Year Old Machine. It was an education learning Mac OS 9.2.2;

Eventually, it was retired for a G3 iMac, which died after 2 Months, the I got a G3 iBook, Tangerine Clamshell. It wasn't bad, on Mac OS 10.1.5 & 10.2.8;

Then, there was the G3 iMac 400Mhz, which ran for almost 2 years, running on 10.3.9(Panther). I could really explore applications in Panther;

And now, this eMac, running on 1Ghz, running 10.4.11(Tiger) and now Leopard on 10.5.2;
From Classic to the Highest Point of OS X;

There are no "Windows" in this house, as it's an all Mac operation, now;

AND No Viruses, Spyware or Crapware;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home