lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Wise & Smart Lady Said This To Me, Today, After Mass

With all the Languages which need to be learned, for Mass to be celebrated, we need a Unifying Language, which is Latin:

Wise Lady! I couldn't agree with her more. She's also a Mac User, like I am;

One of our 11:00AM Mass Ushers, Frank, who was an Altar Server, over 50 Years ago, greeted me with "Introibo Ad Altare Dei", to which I responded "Ad Deum Qui laetificat Jueven Tutum Meum". Translated, this means "I will Go To The Altar Of God, The God Of My Joy & My Youth". He then came up with the Prediction, that the COL Rockies, like the '97 FLA Marlins, could go all the way, to which, I do concur;

0-Rod & the Mets have one thing in common-NEITHER has even the Faith of a Mustard Seed;

Pax Vobiscum;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

2 Comments:

Blogger paramedicgirl said...

Just curious, did he come up with his prediction in Latin? ;}

1:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Not In Latin:

But he did say that he'd switch from Ushering To Server in a Minute, with the Mass in Latin;

He remembers from being an Altar Boy.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home