lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

There's A Change Coming This Sunday

I know that you're thinking of The Change in terms of Sport. OK, That The Boston Red Sox are world champs, are now out on the golf courses or in discos:

No, for I need to get back to the Traditional Latin Mass, so it's a road trip into Manhattan, to St Agnes @ East 43rd Street, so as to feel a sense of Mysterium;

I need that sense of MYSTERIUM, as it puts my mind at ease so I can function & function well, as I pray To The Lord & commune with Him & through the Silence & Awe, listen to Him. It has a good effect on me;

This Sunday, my life will undergo some changes, after all the noise;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger paramedicgirl said...

There's nothing like the sacredness and reverence of the Latin Mass to really make you feel close to God. It's something the Novus Ordo just isn't able to pull off. It's heaven on earth.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Plus the banal hymns of Haugen & Haas, it makes for NO Mass.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home