lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, December 16, 2006

"How I Would Not Try To Do This Blog With"

With some inspiration from Meg at "You Really Look Good-You Really Look Sexy", I am a Windows XP user at Work, ONLY:

If Windows Media Player 11 crashes, I have to call MIS(Management Information Systems)to retool & restart my Windows XP Operating System;

I could type using Windows XP, but that's really all I could do, as creating J P E G's are no joy in Windows XP(Or Windows 98SE for That matter. & with 184K+ Viruses flying around out there, why would I want to use a system, which sucks as much as the Tampa Bay Devil Rays?

3 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

i use WINDOWS XP and hate it about as much as i hate the yankees and that is alot=]

4:17 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Now THAT is HATRED, Kaylee. I've used Windows from 1993 & Mac since '04:

Macintosh has made it easier & better for graphics, as well as for other things. Fewer Keystrokes are used for commands & any document I write up, can be converted to P D F, without having to buy a 3rd Party Application to do that. When an application crashes on Mac, your Operating System doesn't need to be set back to factory standards;

BTW, Kaylee, Windows XP is like The Yankees, in that both cost money, use a lot of resources & have no World Championships in THIS Century;

&, the #1 all time Mac Best-Selling Applications are Microsoft Word & Excel, as they were Mac programs, 1st. Ditto, MS PowerPoint. MS Office was on the Mac, 1st, in '89. while MS Office went to Windows in 1993;

I use Neo Office, which is free & does more than MS Office, which is $399. Much of this blog is written & designed, using Neo Office;

You have a Nice Christmas/New Years & a Nice Birthday Weekend;

Michael

11:52 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& remember this about XP & The Yankees:

Both SUCK!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home