lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Your Starting Lineups For The ALCS & NLCS- ON FOX"

For The ALCS:

Play By Play is Thom Brennaman;
Analysts Are Steve Lyons & Lou Piniella;
Sideline Reporter Is Chris Meyers;

For The NLCS, Which Includes ALL Major Markets;

Play By Play & Sarcasm is "Mr Blond Highlights of The Holiday Inn", Joseph Francis Buck;
Lead Baseball Analyst, replete with Memorable(DUMB)Comments,replete with bitterness @ having been fired by the NY Mets from their booth, is a man, for whom websites have been set up, calling for his utter annihilation, The One & Only Tim Mc Carver;
2nd Analyst comes from the Player Ranks, one whose single off Mariano Rivera, sealed the AZ Diamondbacks 1st World Series Championship, Luis Gonzales;
Reporter Is Ken Rosenthal;

I am guesstimating that Tim will utter the name of "Captain Intangibles", one _____ _____ in the neighborhood of 25 times;

& a Mets Fan did set up the "Shut Up Tim Mc Carver", 2 Years Ago;
That Site is going to light up like a scoreboard.

8 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Hi there...Laura brought up a great series of thought provoking stuff. For me...I'd love you to stop there, and read her post and my comment, and then think....would that be SO TERRIBLE? He was ready, Sox cap in hand, before the deal went south. I will talk to you later. Count on it. And I love my daily "blog jog." It's just like hearing from my family. Later my friend. My family. And thanks for the John thoughts. Unlike him, for me they will never die. Not until I do. Don't hold your breath...please!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Luis Gonzalez did a nice job on ESPN Radio doing Yankees-Tigers. he may have a future in broadcasting.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I think that he does, O Mighty Q:

He will be sandwiched between The Blond Highlights & The Dumb Dye Job;

Now, Mets fans will run to the "Shut Up Tim Mc Carver Site", in record #s;

Tom Baiter is a Mets Fan, BTW.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Thanks, good to be back. I'm so glad the Yankees are out, as it was damn near impossible to watch games on FOX without hearing any of the announcers repeatedly fellate Jeter. Ugh.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Erica?

It's while my 2nd Team, The NY Mets, my team of Childhood, that there might be more "Verbal Fellation" of _____ _____, ahead for all of us;

It'll take the Joy out of watching the NLCS, especially listening to that "Braying Blowhard Of A Baboon", who will cause grown men to weep in the streets & wee lads & lasses to wail like banshees.

4:35 PM  
Blogger laura said...

I'll probably be watching the games on mute, since I think MY play-by-plays are much better than HIS.

5:24 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

TIM MCARVER IS NOT THAT BAD EXCEPT WHEN HE HAS HIS RANTS
-kaylee

5:53 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Trouble is that the rants are too-frequent.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home