lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, June 04, 2005

1st Blog

Kelly Jeffereson, you have no idea what you have caused me to do, but you've inspired me to get my own online blog. Thank You, so very much.
What torques me off today, is that "FOX Saturday Baseball Game of The Week", is carrying Red Sox Angels, but we in the NYC portion of the Nation, are stuck with SF(Balco) Giants & NY Mets, who now have a better record, than some team with a $212M payroll. But, I can always head to Manhattan, tomorrow, to watch the Sox, @ my East Side HQ, the Hairy Monk, an Irish Pub @ East 25th St-3rd Avenue.
What is beautiful about Red Sox Nation in NYC, is that so many of us are College-Educated, unlike much of Yankee Nation.
It's in the Red Sox Friendly Places, is where I meet for a Sam Adams, & enjoy the sharing of joys & sorrows.
It's nice being able to hear "Sweet Caroline" & "Dirty Water."
The Red Sox places are packed & I love listening to RemDawg & Don Orsillo.
Kelly,

Thanks, Always!

Mike In NYC
Click on the Title Above, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home